 Off-Topic / Debate / 20681
Re: Patriotism or Mass Hysteria?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 00:27:53 GMT

"Dixie Chicks 'get death threats'"

this one's fun too:
http://i.timeinc.net/ew/covergallery/img/2003/may22003_708_lg.jpg

"Dixie Chicks hit back at critics, pose nude"
                    -title of yahoo link

You Chicks couldn't carry a tune if it was strapped to your backs.  Your
lyrics neither rhyme nor scan.  Ya stink!

-->Bruce<--

Last house on the left, kinda turned at a funky angle

(looking out window waiting for nude protest anxiously - I even have the
three tons of Cool Whip ready)