 Off-Topic / Debate / 20631
Re: Free Speech, again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 03:23:51 GMT

Most importantly, you haven't told me where "ne" came from.

I honestly don't know! Must be some other forum I hung out on or something.
Or maybe I made it up? Who can say.

I use it to mean "yes?"  (as in, "do you agree?") and only at the end of
sentences.

Anyone recognise it?

Google wasn't much help. No pudding was harmed in the search, near as I can
tell, fortunately.

But I did find some interesting sites trying to find it (nebraska, sailor
fukus, buddhism, dvds in Polish) Here's one picked more or less at random
for you.

http://www.kisho.co.jp/Books/book/chapter10.html