 Off-Topic / Debate / 20604
Re: Free Speech, again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 20:22:23 GMT

http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/04/23/scotus.free.speech.ap/index.html

I am as big a proponent of free speech as anyone I know,

Well, maybe not.

??

You know me, right? Therefore I am in the set of "anyone I know". And (the
rest of) my post showed that I'm a bigger proponent of free speech than you are.

   I don't buy your application of free speech in that post, though.  You
might as well have said "I advocate a second helping of pudding for
everyone, therefore I'm a greater advocate of free speech."

     Dave!