 Off-Topic / Debate / 20608
Re: Free Speech, again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 20:38:27 GMT

  I don't buy your application of free speech in that post, though.

Well you shouldn't have snipped it without comment, then. Snipping stuff
around here tends to mean you agree, ne? (not always but of course...)

  Ne.  Hence the other post, which I would have foreshadowed if I'd had any
planning.

You might as well have said "I advocate a second helping of pudding for
everyone, therefore I'm a greater advocate of free speech."

Wouldn't that be a "greater advocate of free pudding"?

  And who doesn't advocate free pudding?

     Dave!