 Off-Topic / Debate / 19648
Re: More on the DPRK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:33:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Joakim Olsson writes:

No, I´m not reading wery closely. English is my second language. And yes, it
was sarcasm.

"Nothing short of war will stop the North Koreans from developing and
selling nuclear weapons and fuel.

Doesn't say nuclear there.

The question is whether we will go to war
before, or after, North Korea spreads its nuclear material"

This sounds pro-war to me, but then again.. this is my second language..

Saying that nothing else will work does not make you "pro" war. It merely
makes you resigned to the inevitable (assuming your analysis is correct).

Why would DPRK sell it´s nuclear material? I don´t get it. (Language again,
perhaps)

Their track record speaks for itself. They sell anything to anyone, that's
already well documented, and they need the money.