 Off-Topic / Debate / 19642
Re: Stop speaking in "initial"!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 16:10:35 GMT

For those joining the discussion late or for those (like me) who weren't
immediately able to realize what "DPRK" stands for, it is NOT an
abbreviation for Dorney Park.

    Dave!

I don't speak Initial.  I can take a stab at french, I might be able to
eventually decipher latin, and given enough time I can figure out what
someone from England might be trying to pass off as english, but I don't
speak Initial.

At least LP originally mentioned Korea in the same breath and I could
extrapolate from there (Democratic People's Republic of Korea).

-->BGS<--