 Off-Topic / Debate / 19660
Re: More on the DPRK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 20:06:37 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
news:HC469J.1tE7@lugnet.com...

Doesn't say nuclear there.

I never said that.

"Nuke em all." was the phrase you used. Did you mean something else by the
use of "nuke" than nuclear? Nuke is colloquial english for nuclear.

Well, why did you respond with: "Doesn´t say nuclear there"  if you referred
to my statement instead of referring to the article?

I have never said that the suggestion to nuke was from the article, if it
helps you to clear things up.

Hope that helps.

Sure do.

As for N Korea selling stuff, do your research.

Never mind. I´ll check on Ebay. ;-)

/J