 Off-Topic / Debate / 19662
Re: More on the DPRK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 20:27:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Joakim Olsson writes:
"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

Doesn't say nuclear there.

I never said that.

"Nuke em all." was the phrase you used. Did you mean something else by the
use of "nuke" than nuclear? Nuke is colloquial english for nuclear.

Well, why did you respond with: "Doesn´t say nuclear there"  if you referred
to my statement instead of referring to the article?

I have never said that the suggestion to nuke was from the article, if it
helps you to clear things up.

Hope that helps.

Sure do.

Yes it does help. You're merely being dismissive of the author, writing him
off with "nuke 'em all", as if that's what the author is advocating... but I
made the mistake of taking your comments seriously, when I pointed that
isn't what the author said, we get lost in a thicket of who said what which
isn't really getting us anywhere.

Feel smug in your disdain for the author if you like, but it doesn't change
the facts:

- that the DPRK is an evil little stalinist state, happily starving its people
- with a track record of threatening its neighbors into paying Danegeldt
- run by a homicidal maniac who fancies himself a porn star
- that's going to be hard enough to deal with as it is
- but will be a lot harder once it has nukes, which ain't going to be long,
if in fact it doesn't already have them now...
- and which would have no compunctions about selling stuff to terrorists
since it already sells missiles to rogue states.

As for N Korea selling stuff, do your research.

Never mind. I´ll check on Ebay. ;-)

I'ts a LITTLE harder to buy stuff from the DPRK, than that, but not much. If
you truly didn't already know that DPRK threatens its neighbors, lies,
cheats and blusters, and sells stuff off, you're not very well read. Go away
and come back when you are.