 Off-Topic / Debate / 15878
Re: War on Drugs SUPPORTS terrorists.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:57:03 GMT

To counter the propaganda run a few weeks ago the LP supposedly placed an ad
in today's USA Today.

Here is the info on it:
http://www.lp.org/issues/drugczarad.html

and here is the ad:
http://www.lp.org/action/files/!drugwar.pdf
(100K pdf, may be a bit slow to d/l)

Did anyone see it? I don't normally get that paper except when travelling
but will try to grab a copy today if I can when I get to my hotel tonite.

Excellent!  Do you have any way of knowing what attention the ad attracted?
Has the LP web site had a burst of hits or mail?  I hope that this does raise
awareness of the reality of things.

Chris