 Off-Topic / Debate / 15858
Re: War on Drugs SUPPORTS terrorists.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 00:18:48 GMT

To counter the propaganda run a few weeks ago the LP supposedly placed an ad
in today's USA Today.

My guess is the "War on Drugs" probably supports some politicians &
businessmen, too. For that matter, there's probably politicians & businessmen
that support terrorism. The average Joe probably (unknowingly) supports
terrorism indirectly in many different ways too.

Their site doesn't say how they're gonna pay for the extra resources needed to
treat drug abuse as a medical problem. It seems to assume these will magically
appear, and the current "War on Drugs" resources will all be available to fight
the "War on Terrorism".

ROSCO