 Off-Topic / Debate / 15855
Re: War on Drugs SUPPORTS terrorists.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:44:12 GMT

Strange, I would have thought that a greater priority for the LP would have
been protecting the rights of those held by your government in Guantanemo
Bay or even those held without formal charge in jails in the USA? But I
expect there are few votes to be gained on that moral high ground.

Rather than worrying about alleged indirect support gained by "groups like
the Taliban", perhaps they should be more vocal about the direct support
given to groups like Likud . but there are few votes to be gained on that
moral high ground also.

Perhaps I expect too much of them. But then the ad looks like the LP expect
so little of your countrymen.

--
Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur's Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=