 Off-Topic / Debate / 15854
15853  |  15855
Subject:
War on Drugs SUPPORTS terrorists.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:59:35 GMT

To counter the propaganda run a few weeks ago the LP supposedly placed an ad
in today's USA Today.

Here is the info on it:
http://www.lp.org/issues/drugczarad.html

and here is the ad:
http://www.lp.org/action/files/!drugwar.pdf
(100K pdf, may be a bit slow to d/l)

Did anyone see it? I don't normally get that paper except when travelling
but will try to grab a copy today if I can when I get to my hotel tonite.