 Off-Topic / Debate / 15811
Re: New Stories from the New Testament
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 20:02:14 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Markus Wolf writes:

You can't force a square peg through a round hole, but that is just what
fundamentalist's must do to try and answer some of those questions.  In
light of the many passages in the Bible that are plainly illogical, in
serious disharmony with other portions, and utterly savage, all hope is lost.

Okay, I'll take the bait.  Cite me some examples.  I've read the Bible from
cover to cover several times but I've missed those serious disharmonies.

Which chapter of the Bible talks about the dinosaurs?

I look forward to hearing those major contraditions you were talking about.

Some people find that little omission to be contradictory to reality.  :)

Just curious,
A.B.