 Off-Topic / Debate / 15433
Re: My top 10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 18:49:48 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Since listing one's personal favorites seems to elicit great anger, I
thought I would make my own top ten list of my favorite Lego colors.

1.  Green  (because I like it)
2.  Red  (because I like it less than green)
3.  Blue  (because I like water)
4.  Yellow  (because if you take the blue out of green you have yellow)
5.  Black  (actually not a color, but I still like it)
6.  Orange  (because I like pumpkins)
7.  Light grey  (because the toolbar on my desktop is this color)
8.  Dark grey  (because I like it less than light gray but more than pink)
9.  Pink  (because the inside of my friend's uncle's dog's ear is pink)
10. Brown (because I like tree trunks)

Let me first apologize to all those who's favorite color is not green or
who's favorite color may not have made my PERSONAL top ten list.
Unfortunately, you must bear in mind that since these colors make up my top
ten list, it is the definitive list of the most popular colors of Lego
bricks.  If Lego ever needs to know what colors it's customers prefer, they
will be consulting this official list.  I also apologize for not allowing
anyone to give me their opnions on what I should include on my top ten list.

Jason

P.S.  These colors aren't really my favorites but rather an example of how
ridiculous it is to get upset with someone for having an opinion.  No one
will ever have the exact same favorites of anything.  What was posted was a
personal top ten list, which was evident by the subject, "MY top 10."
Regardless of why he chose them, they are HIS favorites.  I really don't
understand why everyone has gotten so excited about this.