 Off-Topic / Debate / 1538
Re: Photo Radar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 19:50:22 GMT

Richard Dee <richard.dee@virgin.net> wrote:
We've had these in Europe for about 15 years now.
Police love them, frees them up to catch proper criminals.
Motorists hate them, obviously!

Or if they were in the USA, it would free them up to spend more time
in coffee shops and donut shops.  Probably give them more chances to
bust people for driving while black.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)