 Off-Topic / Debate / 1467
1466  |  1468
Subject:
Photo Radar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 18:34:52 GMT

Just a blatant troll for opinions...Around here there's a big squabble about
photo radar, and just this morning, someone in the office was grumbling about
getting a ticket, and everyone else was encouraging her to fight it.

Now, I'm wondering what the deal is?

You exceeded the legal speed limit.(cause)  You were caught.(cause)  You got
fined.(effect)

Is there some stunningly obvious factor that I'm missing, or are people just
whining?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/