 Off-Topic / Debate / 12737
Re: We don't live in America, America lives in US!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 21:25:12 GMT

I'll play at Solomon here, Dan.  Can we divide the baby and each of you take
half and be happy? Jerusalem I would give to the U.N. or some other
multi-nation organization ad infinitum -- that everyone may visit there in
peace.

I'm SO tired of the squabbling...and I am not on anyone's side whose side
doesn't also stand for peace and an end to the conflict.

I challenge you, Dan, that the next time you talk of this matter -- you
bring an offer of some kind of compromise in your hands.  No one side is
going to get everything they want.

I think you know that I care for your side of it at least as much as I care
for your opponent's side of the issue...

<3

-- Hop-Frog