 General / 33187
Re: We don't live in America, America lives in US!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 18:59:00 GMT

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:GJM4AD.FL7@lugnet.com...
Found on the 'net:

    Yeah, we're fat, sloppy, easy-going goofs most of
the time.  That's an unfortunate image to project to
the world, but it comes of feeling free and easy about
the world you live in.  It's unfortunate too, because
people start to forget that when you attack Americans,
they tend to fight like a cornered badger.  The first
we knew of the War of 1812, was when England burned
Washington D.C. to the ground.  Didn't turn out like
England thought it was going to, and it's not going to
turn out like you think, either.  Sorry, but you're
not the first bully on our shores, just the most
recent.

Great.
So us English are bullies are we?
Cast in the same light as the terrorists of today.

And you want us to stand along side you?
Nice way to start asking for our assistance.

lawrence