 Off-Topic / Debate / 11281
11280  |  11282
Subject:
someone has to say it...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 20:11:35 GMT

With regards to some of the replys in the "sexism" debate...

Do you really think that choosing to raise a family is tatamount to
inflicting a prohibitive "medical condition" on ones self?

Is a persons only purpose in life to work for a corporate entity who shows
no humanity in the regulating of its workforce?

Many of the posts in recent debates, in particular the recent debate
concerning sexism, appear to have been written by very cold and callouse
people who may have lost touch with humanity...as though they now look at
humanity from outside some glass box.

I will not appologize if this post appears uneducated and overly indulges in
"human" emmotion...

...I think I would rather be human, than whatever creatures are writting
some of the posts I have read in these recent debates.