 Marketplace / Theory / 605
Re: What some people will buy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 19:54:31 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Huw Millington writes:
$128 was a snip. While I am sure 1000's were made, very few of them seem
to be in collectors hands for some reason. It was a Europe only set.

I traded a used one with mint box  and instructions to Todd when I
"discovered" the set in 1997 for a MISB <censored>

(I'm already in his bad books, I won't make matters worse by revealing
what :-) )

No, you are in my good books and I'll never forget the kindness you showed
in parting with that set.

--Todd