 Marketplace / Theory / 585
Re: What some people will buy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 22:55:48 GMT

On Tue, 7 Dec 1999 20:40:04 GMT, "John DiRienzo"
<ig88888888@stlnet.com> wrote:

This is a comparable set to the Maiden's Cart
(6023) - both very rare, very demanded, and near impossible to find sealed or
boxed - hard enough just to find instructions.

Crying shame I threw out one of my two sets of instructions.

And that I lost that other white cap.

Ohwell, at least I've got one copy.

Jasper