 Marketplace / Auctions / 3535
Re: What some people will buy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 08:38:22 GMT

And the sad thing is, there really aren't any special pieces...

I think I could make probably 20 of these just out of the parts I have in
the basement!

Troy

John J. Ladasky Jr. <ladasky@my-deja.com> wrote in message
Hey there,

Get a load of this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=210340270

23 pieces, currently going for... $71.00.

Is the calendar software over at eBay having some kind of Y2K problem?
Does somebody over there think that it's 04/01/2000?

O.K., so the set is "rare."  But I haven't paid more for many of the
coins in my coin collection, and those were 19th Century silver dollars
in uncirculated condition...

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.
Department of Structural Biology