 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 1061 – 1080 of 1491.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Please help me with eBay bidder

I have received packages via surface from Singapore and Germany and can vouch that it can take a very, very long time. I think the longest I've had to wait is about three months as well. I have written sellers about lost packages only to have the (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.030)

  Please help clear out my Brickbay inventory!

Time is running out for me to get that last few hundred dollars I need for the down payment on my house. And since yesterday brought an untimely brake job for my car ($600) I have reduced prices again to hopefully stimulate business. Please check (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.030)

  Re: New Dino sets now available from US Shop At Home.

(...) I ordered the Styracosaurus and the Mosasaurus! I held off on the other two adults because after ordering the Sopwith Camel earlier today my wife is going to kill me. But as I've told her, its nothing compared to shelling out $500 this time (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.030)

  Re: Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs

It's kind of hard for companies to judge the demand for a product until they actually toss some of it out there. I think all of the old Castles and Pirates minifig stuff (parts and complete minifigs) would do well. Watch the line form for full red (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.030)

  War Toys? (was: Re: New Dino sets now available from US Shop At Home.)

(...) I just thought about this, and figured I'd pop it in .general to get (hopefully) an intelligent conversation going. Does the appearance of 3451 Sopwith Camel--so out-of-character for TLC, IMHO, that I originally thought it was a MOC of some (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

parts
(score: 1.030)

  Re: Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs

"Mr L F Braun" <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:GD6p6t.JD3@lugnet.com... (...) Thank you for sharing the information from your conversation with us. This particular statement bothers me. I guess I feel that we are not communicating (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.030)

  Re: Promo set, why can't we have one made?

<snip> (...) <snip> NO LEGO LUGNET promo set PLEASE!! I agree 100%. Direct and bulk with wide availability is the direction I would rather see as they are infinitely more "core" to the LEGO product and goal of the toy. The gold is in the bricks and (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

parts
(score: 1.030)

  Re: Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs

(...) I think it was simply miscommunication on the part of the sales rep. I mean we all take what s@h phone operators say with a grain of salt at best. To think that some European operator would know what's going on in America is a bit of a reach. (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.030)

  Interesting Conversation re: Service Packs

Hi, all-- I called in to check on the status of my lonely last two Euro S@H envelopes, and had a very interesting chat with a fellow on the phone banks (I won't give names, just in case). He told me that apparently there was some rumbling from (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping) !!

parts
(score: 1.030)

  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

Yeah, I have one too. The parts are great, but I was never a big fan of the vehicles, or the green in the Octan color scheme. It's a model that begs for modifications, while I like the older gas stations as is. Although that canopy with the slanted (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.030)

  Creator set found

I found the large tub Creator set today at Shopko, 600+ pieces. It was $17.99, but it was on sale. There were lots of plates and a decent variety of parts. It contains the new minifigs and the freestyle type windows and doors. I am very happy to see (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.year.2001)

parts
(score: 1.030)

  Re: RCX 1.0 at Georgia LEGO Outlet store (9709)

(...) These are also available at the Chicago LEGO Store. They are also asking $129. The Store also has quite a few extra parts (sensors, etc.) -Todd (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.029)

  Re: garage doors arrived today

(...) I only found out today that the old 5271 solid tyre's have an indentical clone in the 6852 which is a 'hollow' or real balloon tyre as it's filled with air. There indistinguishable except close up. The hubs are also completely different so the (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic)

parts
(score: 1.029)

  MINIFIG MADNESS with 10% off EVERYTHING at Legotown! 2 Day Sale!

(URL) had just started MINIFIG MADNESS II when Brickbay went down for a few days. There's still a great assortment left (except for Castle fans). Minifigures are from many different themes (some old, some new) as I whittle down my collection of MINT (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.029)

  New LEGO City Sets Arrived at the Potomac Mills LEGO Outlet

The LEGO Potomac Mills store received shipments of the new 2007 city sets today. The following are the new sets that came in today: 7991 Recycling (Trash) Truck $14.99 7992 Container Stacker $19.99 7994 Harbor Set $89.00 7906 Fire Boat $34.00 7998 (...) (17 years ago, 16-May-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.029)

  Re: Tuesday Morning Preview

(...) Good for you! I hope you got a few yellow pneumo subs, those are great parts sets!!! ++Lar (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.029)

  Old sets being sold in new guise?

Hi! I don't know if this has in any way been discussed anywhere yet, but it seems TLC has reissued a couple of old sets in new packaging and under new set numbers. Apparently they will come into the shops in September and can now be preordered at (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping) !!

parts
(score: 1.029)

  Re: Old sets being sold in new guise?

(...) The tow truck is no great shakes compared to some other classic ones, but if you buy this set fo the tow truck you're missing the point! As Mike says, this set has some great parts. And it has high play value. If this does turn out to be a (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.029)

  Re: Yardsale FOTW

(...) though I did see some Duplo. If I'm lucky, I find it once a year, though we never get there early, or even at opening. On the plus side, I did get my $5 mountain bike, but it needed about $20 in parts to make roadworthy. George (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.029)

  Kmart has started new clearance

I stopped by Kmart today and I found several sets on clearance. Not great prices 25-33% off. Grip n Go Challenge $20 Studios (car chase?) $15 Arctic windsurfer and snow blower (not correct names) $3 and $10 Adventurer's glider, airplane and track (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.029)

More:  Next Page >>