 Marketplace / Shopping / 7468
Re: Yardsale FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 15:16:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Fred Carcanague writes:
6990 Complete w/box for $60, 6980 (same) for $20, 6886 for $5. It pays to be
there 5 min before sale time starts.

--
Please visit http://carcanague.webjump.com/

Wow, I got blanked (again) on finding Lego at yard/garage sales this week,
though I did see some Duplo. If I'm lucky, I find it once a year, though we
never get there early, or even at opening.

On the plus side, I did get my $5 mountain bike, but it needed about $20 in
parts to make roadworthy.

George