 Marketplace / Shopping / 7336
Re: New Dino sets now available from US Shop At Home.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 17:38:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Ken Dowd writes:
Yesterday I called US S@H to order one of the new custom trains and while I
was at it I asked about the availiability of the new Dino sets. The phone
rep had not heard about them before but she looked them up and confirmed
that they are in stock. If you want to order them the sets are as follows:

Ken

I ordered the Styracosaurus and the Mosasaurus! I held off on the other two
adults because after ordering the Sopwith Camel earlier today my wife is
going to kill me. But as I've told her, its nothing compared to shelling out
$500 this time last year for the two UCS sets and the Millenium falcon. I am
very excited to see the exact nature of these sets and parts because it is
such a leap for lego, much different than just bringing out a set like the
Bi-plane. I'll post a review when I get them.

Jonathan