 Marketplace / Shopping / 7334
7333  |  7335
Subject:
New Dino sets now available from US Shop At Home.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 14:59:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Yesterday I called US S@H to order one of the new custom trains and while I
was at it I asked about the availiability of the new Dino sets. The phone
rep had not heard about them before but she looked them up and confirmed
that they are in stock. If you want to order them the sets are as follows:

6719 Brachiosaurus     $9.99
6720 Spinosaurus       $9.99
6721 Mosasaur          $9.99
6722 Styracasaurus     $9.99
7000 Baby Ankyliosaur  $2.99
7001 Baby Iguanodon    $2.99
7002 Baby Brachiosaur  $2.99
7003 Baby Dimetridon   $2.99

These are not on the LEGO online shopping site yet.
I also inquired about the 2 Studio Jurassic Park 3 sets (1370 Raptor Rumble
and 1371 Spinosaurus Attack), but neither is available yet.
Also in stock (but not online yet) - 3416 Women's Soccer Team.
Finally, the four small Studio sets listed as not available on the LEGO
website are in stock according to the phone rep. These are:

1360 Director's Copter $2.99
1361 Camera Car        $2.99
1362 Air Boat          $2.99
1363 Stunt Go-cart     $2.99