 Marketplace / Shopping / 8451
Re: K-Mart Rant (Was: Re: K-Mart Sale)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:22:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul Sinasohn writes:
Hop-Frog, is that the Floresta (San Leandro) or High Street store?

Paul in Oakland - who has a really fun new Lego thing to show you :-)

[Gee, I know I answered this yesterday -- must have gotten lost in the ether.]

High Street.  Messiest store I have ever seen.  What's really scary is that
they actually carry foodstuffs of all kinds since they have a full service
supermarket section as well...

Does the fun new Lego thing happen to be black plumes for the frog?

-- Hop-Frog