 Marketplace / Shopping / 8468
Re: K-Mart Rant (Was: Re: K-Mart Sale)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 22:24:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul Sinasohn writes:
Yes, High Street is very messy. And normally, they have a dismal selection.

You should have gone to Floresta. I scored 10 SW Pod buckets tonight.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

OK, so I was gloating in this post. Sorry about that - I never get a chance to
score the way folks on the east coast do.

And I'm willing to share with folks in the Bay Area who may want one of these
and didn't get one. I am sending 2 for gifts to nephews, and I want 2 for
parts, leaving up to 6 to share at cost, but you have to come up to Oakland to
get them. :-)

Again, i apologize, especially to Richard, if my attitude was off-putting.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115