 Marketplace / Shopping / 8452
Re: SW 2002 sightings....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 18:19:28 GMT

Yes, Maine before Michigan...just when I thought I was on the most remote
fringes of the distribution lines.  Overall, it seems WalMart and TRU are
neck-and-neck this year as far as first sightings.  On the basis of
substance of those first sightings, WalMart comes out shining with the first
to boast the Cloud Car and Vader.  I have yet to see the Ewok Attack anywhere!

-Matt