 Marketplace / Shopping / 8014
Re: Is WM about to clearance 7140 X-wing ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 23:20:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, David W. Speck writes:
I'm guessing Walmart's clearance procedures are store dependent

You're guessing right  ;-)

I asked a customer service manager about this when my local WM was way behind
some of the clearance discounts I was reading about on Lugnet,  and she told
me it's up to the store manager.  In particular,  they wouldn't match the
other WM's clearance prices. Which a nearby WM had,  when another,  luckier,
poster asked if they would :-(.

Ran