 Marketplace / Shopping / 7991
7990  |  7992
Subject:
Is WM about to clearance 7140 X-wing ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 05:59:09 GMT

Not sure how to write this one up, but here goes ...   one WM Super Center (and
only 1 out of the 7 I visted today) had the 7140 X-wing's marked down at a
sizeable discount. The toy person on the floor assured me that they did not do
it in-store and it came from above. The other stores say they know nothing about
this and it stays at full MSRP for now. Anyone else out there notice this in
their local WMs ?

Ray