 Marketplace / Shopping / 8006
Re: Is WM about to clearance 7140 X-wing ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 19:34:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, James Aldrich writes:
Ray Sanders wrote:

Anyone else out there notice this in
their local WMs ?

Y'know, I visit my local WM on a regular basis and I have never seen a LEGO product
discounted there.  Hmpf.

JSA over by Green Bay

My experience with Wal-Mart is that while there usually isn't anything decent on
clearance, it never hurts to look.  In recent months I've found 8257 Cyber
Strkers for $15 and 4561 Railway Express for $50 (didn't buy it though) on the
clearance rack, and 3052 Ninja Fire Fortress for $15 on the regluar shelves.

james