 Marketplace / Shopping / 7996
Re: Is WM about to clearance 7140 X-wing ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 14:02:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, James Aldrich writes:

Y'know, I visit my local WM on a regular basis and I have never seen a LEGO product
discounted there.  Hmpf.

You know, I've had the same experience too, until yesterday.

My wife went shopping yesterday and called me on the mobile to tell me that
she found a hidden little shelf at WM. This "hidden" shelf was located near
the garden section and it contained the toy clearance items. On it were
several LEGO sets!

I couldn't believe it. I too have hit WM on a regular basis for nearly a
year looking for LEGO on clearance. I just have never seen this clearance
shelf, nor did I not know of its existance. I guess I could have found it if
I had just searched the entire store, but who has 2 hours to kill looking
for something that may or may not exist?

I guess it's possible that this toy clearance shelf isn't a permanent thing,
or it moves around the store a lot.

TJ