 Marketplace / Shopping / 7993
Re: Is WM about to clearance 7140 X-wing ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 12:57:03 GMT

Ray Sanders wrote:

Anyone else out there notice this in
their local WMs ?

Y'know, I visit my local WM on a regular basis and I have never seen a LEGO product
discounted there.  Hmpf.

JSA over by Green Bay

--
Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often.