 Marketplace / Shopping / 735
Re: FOTW at KMART
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 20:40:00 GMT

Well, I am sure some stores do mark up deliberately, but working with the
Systems department at Meijer, many times, it is a screw up uploading the prices
every week. Cashiers due submit forms when things come up wrong, so it can be
administered to. The cashier has the right to change prices a certain amount, as
well, which I have used frequently. It is an absurd law, however. One of those,
gee, lets see how reaching we can be moves.

Scott S.

Steve Bliss wrote:

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999 17:07:32 GMT, Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com>