 Marketplace / Shopping / 6365
Re: New LOM sets info (Was: New Life on Mars Multi-pack)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 13:19:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jody Meyer writes:

Hi Dave!!! Can you tell me more about the Quaker Oatmeal Giveaway? I >would like to try it. 24 packages of oatmeal?? Nothing for my 3 boys!!  >Thank you!!

I'll have to check out the box again at home.  Poke around your local
markets and see if there's any Quaker boxes with Life on Mars logos
prominently printed on them.  In the meantime, you can start by getting your
kids to gobble any flavor oatmeal with a Quaker logo on it regardless.  This
way, once you find the box with the coupon, you'll already have started
saving up empty packets.  All flavors/varieties work with the offer, AFAIK.

My problem?  I don't really even like oatmeal.  Oh, well.

--Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx