 Marketplace / Shopping / 6399
Re: Quaker Oatmeal LOM offer - scans online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 22:32:37 GMT

The offer is good until 8-31-01. You may order more than one set, each
requires 24 packets and $1.99.

The ad also says that the sets are not available in any stores.

Happy oatmeal eating. Eric was rather excited about getting a limitless
supply of cream style oatmeal to eat, besides the free Lego.

Rose

Dave Lovelace wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.shopping, Dave Lovelace writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Jody Meyer writes:

Hi Dave!!! Can you tell me more about the Quaker Oatmeal Giveaway? I
would
like to try it. 24 packages of oatmeal?? Nothing for my 3 boys!!  >Thank • you!!

I'll have to check out the box again at home.

I scanned the box and posted images on my site.

http://www.umop.com/mars.htm

These are probably 7302 and 7303, but I'll have to wait 6-8 weeks for • delivery
to know for sure, not to mention all the time it'll take to mow 24 packets • of
oatmeal.  Ecch.

--Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx