 Marketplace / Shopping / 6398
Re: Quaker Oatmeal LOM offer - scans online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 22:22:21 GMT

I scanned the box and posted images on my site.

http://www.umop.com/mars.htm

The sets pictured on the box (in scan) are not 7302 and 7303. These oatmeal
sets
are smaller. I'm amazed at how many LOM sets there are now..! I'll put pics of
7302 and 7303 in the LUGNET set database tonight.

Thanks...7302 is up but 7303 ain't up yet.

Maybe these Quaker sets are squirrely little 7304 and 7305's or something?
Still 6-8 weeks and 24 packets of oatmeal away from knowing.

Now...where does one acquire 7300-7303, with the silly little posters?  I'm
about ready to give up once and for all on this blasted hobby of 20+ years, all
because of this ridiculous noise.  I miss the days when three or four sets came
out and you could buy them all at Sears for fifty bucks.  Sheesh.

--Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx