 Marketplace / Shopping / 6292
Re: New Life on Mars Multi-pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 15:05:43 GMT

Confirming that Toy 'R Us had a whole new shipment of these.
(I broke down, bought 4)
Inside the boxes are pictures of a 4 panel poster that can be made from
getting all of the sets.
7300/7308
7301/7309
7302
7303
The nicest thing I thought was that it shows a whole slew of aliens (martians?)
and the names next to them.  I'm thinking that these will be HTO sets and
have a  release like
the Adventures Dino Island series 5911-5914.  Really nice little sets.

In lugnet.market.shopping, John York writes:
My girlfriend got me a Life on Mars multi-pack that comes with two sets not
listed in the new catalog. I haven't seen this set anywhere else except Toys 'R
Us, but I assume it'll make it to the other stores once they get in new stock.

The set numbers were 7308, 7309, and 7311

John