 Marketplace / Shopping / 6291
Re: When Does Toys-R-Us set up their clearance tables?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 03:53:49 GMT

My TRU (in Downers Grove, IL) has a table like that up all the time.
Last weekend I noticed they had 4 of the new 7316 Life on Mars sets
marked down to 39.99 and they were barely beat up at all.  I've picked
up a few sets this way; most were missing a few pieces.  Lego service is
more than happy to replace missing parts - although, if there are more
than a few, it sometimes takes a couple tries.

Dan Dickerson wrote:

At my local Toys-r-Us there are 6 of the 7191 X-wing fighters in boxes that
are EXTREMELY thrashed. I don't want to pay their current $112 price for
sets in this condition, and am waiting for them to appear on the remaindered
table. Does anyone remember when this table showed up last year?