 Marketplace / Shopping / 6269
Re: When Does Toys-R-Us set up their clearance tables?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 01:57:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Dan Dickerson writes:

Does anyone remember when this table showed up last year?

The TRUs in Silicon Valley have large wire bins (~ 1 cubic m/yard) that are in
the main aisles year-round.  A few months back,  my FOTM was a Battle Droid
in a box that looked like it had been dragged all the way from Enfield.  Twice.
I decided to take a chance on it at $6,  figuring it would make good Technic
parts fodder,  even though I expected some parts to be missing.  Remarkably,
everything inside was in pristine shape.

Ran