 Marketplace / Shopping / 6275
Re: When Does Toys-R-Us set up their clearance tables?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 08:11:09 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Dan Dickerson writes:
At my local Toys-r-Us there are 6 of the 7191 X-wing fighters in boxes that
are EXTREMELY thrashed. I don't want to pay their current $112 price for
sets in this condition, and am waiting for them to appear on the remaindered
table. Does anyone remember when this table showed up last year?

I'm on the east coast and many of the TRU here either have a special
clearance section (used to before the revamping anyhow) or are pretty random
about things.  I found Fort Legorado with a big orange $49.99 sticker on it
at the King of Prussia TRU last year leaning against one of the
cage-bin-things full of I forget what.  Sometimes it pays to walk up isles
having nothing to do with your interests.