 Marketplace / Shopping / 6361
Re: New LOM sets info (Was: New Life on Mars Multi-pack)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 05:36:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Dave Lovelace writes:

Found this Value Pack (Item number 78777, called "Alien Discovery") at Zany
Brainy in Manchester, CT.  Question:  Where does one acquire 7302 and 7303?
Are they the same sets I found in a Quaker Oatmeal Giveaway?  I ahven't
gotten them yet...I have to eat 24 packages of danged oatmeal before I'll be
able to mail away for them.

Hi Dave!!! Can you tell me more about the Quaker Oatmeal Giveaway? I would
like to try it. 24 packages of oatmeal?? Nothing for my 3 boys!!  Thank you!!