 Marketplace / Shopping / 6360
Re: Large LEGO store at Disneyland?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 01:55:28 GMT

May the fire die a quiet death. :o)

yes, we can only hope.

I live out in the Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario area.  For X-mas we treated
ourselves to Primo passes for the family (4), so I guess that makes me
local.  I try to get out there when I can.  My wife says she's LEGOLANDed
out after going every other day last week (still haven't been on the
*Spellbreaker*.
Ya, my girlfriend says she sees legoland everyday - in our living room.  I
had to skip spellbreaker, the line was long and my son saw how high it went
and said "no way!"

Tell me, are there any Highway Construction (overpass set) available at the
area Wal-Mart's and are they clearanced yet?  Nice, but no way for $60 bucks.
Aaron

Not sure about that, I will have to check - It is a set I want, but I am
with you on the price.  Maybe they think that if the box is the same size,
it must be the same price as the big sets, lol.  I will go look as soon as I
get the chance (prob not untill the weekend).