 Marketplace / Shopping / 7332
Re: New LOM sets info (Was: New Life on Mars Multi-pack)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 12:15:16 GMT

I've seen them in some of the local CVS drug stores as well...

John

In lugnet.market.shopping, James Jackson writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Dave Lovelace writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Todd Kubo writes:
Confirming that Toy 'R Us had a whole new shipment of these.
(I broke down, bought 4)
Inside the boxes are pictures of a 4 panel poster that can be made from
getting all of the sets.
7300/7308
7301/7309
7302
7303

Found this Value Pack (Item number 78777, called "Alien Discovery") at Zany
Brainy in Manchester, CT.  Question:  Where does one acquire 7302 and 7303?
Are they the same sets I found in a Quaker Oatmeal Giveaway?  I ahven't
gotten them yet...I have to eat 24 packages of danged oatmeal before I'll be
able to mail away for them.

I asked LS@H just now about 7300-3, and they said they'd be carrying them
"probably in the Spring."

Info for 7300, 7301, and 78777 all match, but LS@H lists them as not being
available yet, and the operator was surprised that stores get them first

(she must be new).

I did get info for 7302:  Worker Robot, 30pcs, but nothing was listed for
7303 ("set does not exist.")  What's the skinny?  Where was this set found?

I found all 4 mini sets at Walgreen's (in Memphis, TN) and bought #7300 -
Double Hover and  #7303 - Jet Scooter. They had #7301 and #7302 - Worker Robot
available, but I didn't see buying them all at one time. The Jet scooter comes
with neatly colored - Bluish-Gray SW Cannons. All of the Martian piloted sets
come with figures wearing two-toned suits (Unlike the Martians pictured in the
4 mini-posters.)

James J.

--Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx