 Marketplace / Shopping / 6388
Re: Quaker Oatmeal LOM offer - scans online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 00:26:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Dave Lovelace writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Dave Lovelace writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Jody Meyer writes:

Hi Dave!!! Can you tell me more about the Quaker Oatmeal Giveaway? I >would • like to try it. 24 packages of oatmeal?? Nothing for my 3 boys!!  >Thank you!!

I'll have to check out the box again at home.

I scanned the box and posted images on my site.

http://www.umop.com/mars.htm

These are probably 7302 and 7303, but I'll have to wait 6-8 weeks for delivery
to know for sure, not to mention all the time it'll take to mow 24 packets of
oatmeal.  Ecch.

--Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The sets pictured on the box (in scan) are not 7302 and 7303. These oatmeal sets
are smaller. I'm amazed at how many LOM sets there are now..! I'll put pics of
7302 and 7303 in the LUGNET set database tonight.

-Suz