 Marketplace / Shopping / 6397
Re: DYA shipping times
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 21:52:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Chris Crawford writes:
Has anyone in the group and from the US ordered from DYA
http://www.dya-shopping.com in the past?

I placed an order at the tail end of November (6 weeks ago), and the package
hasn't arrived. I'm working with their customer service, but was wondering
if any of you located in the US have bought from them before, and what sort
of shipping time you experienced.

Seeing your message was somewhat comforting.  I also placed an international
order (from Velux) at the end of November and have not yet received my order.
However from what I have heard this delay is due to the Christmas mailing rush.
  As far as dya is concerned I have made orders from them in the past.  I
remember it taking about 3 1/2 weeks for my order to come and that was in the
summer.
-Jeff