 Marketplace / Shopping / 6393
6392  |  6394
Subject:
DYA shipping times
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 19:16:22 GMT

Has anyone in the group and from the US ordered from DYA
http://www.dya-shopping.com in the past?

I placed an order at the tail end of November (6 weeks ago), and the package
hasn't arrived. I'm working with their customer service, but was wondering
if any of you located in the US have bought from them before, and what sort
of shipping time you experienced.

--Chris