 Marketplace / Shopping / 6366
Re: 50% off at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 15:32:15 GMT

I got 6091, King Leo's Castle for $35 ($45 - $10 coupon from Lego mag) at
Target in Canton Ohio yesterday.

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Walsh writes:

"Bruce Schlickbernd" <corsair@schlickbernd.org> wrote in message
The Target near where I work (downtown Pasadena Target) not only doesn't
have a sale on Lego, it doesn't have ANY Lego!  Gone!  Everything!  Yes,
100% really all gone.

Bruce

I found a 4561 Train at 50% off at a Target in Orlando this evening.  Target
appears to be clearancing at different rates even within the same city.  The
other Target I stopped at in Orlando did not have 4561 on clearance, it was
still full price.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com