 Marketplace / Shopping / 6349
Re: 50% off at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 20:18:45 GMT

I just got back from Target, where they have now marked the discounted • Lego
sets down to 50% off.  Too bad I saw the last Studio set in the check out • as I
came walking in the door.  The lady got it for $89.90.  Pretty picked over • for
the most part, a couple of motors sets, one Rock Raiders, and quite a few • Slave
I's and Technic Droid kits.  I did manage to pick up the last UCS Tie

My Target didn't show that a lot of sets were on clearance, but they scanned
that way. Of particular mention, RC car, trains, Mybot and I guess the movie
set. Several items weren't on clearance last week but suddenly they went
50%.

I did get a Mybot for my son's birthday for $14.99. It is a $50 set, but it
wouldn't scan the clearance price (it wouldn't scan any price ) , even
though I know they are on clearance. I was hoping to get one for $25. I
asked a clerk about this, wondering if they could look it up and I was
directed to the manager. He said, Oh those aren't on clearance, they are
$14.99. I asked him to please write that on the box. :)

Rose